- Uganda is known as the pearl of Africa. It’s because the people here are soooo precious.
- I have smiled, danced, worshipped and touched more people in the past two weeks than I have in the past year combined.
- Although this is a physically exhausting climate, it is spiritually invigorating.
- Thanks, everyone, for the prayers and for the community support.
- I can’t wait to share with you bits and pieces in the next few day!
- Meeting my sponsored student was the highlight!! He captured my heart and touched my soul.
One thought on “Uganda has a piece of my heart!”
You’re such a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. I’m so glad to have you in my working life. 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person